Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are a master relationship builder. You have a solid network in the digital agency realm and the ability to create reputable partnerships. You can execute complex partner agreements and build strategy for future opportunities. You are a collaborator who is able to influence cross-functional teams to support winning agency partnerships.
You’re Great At...
- Developing roadmaps that will enable you to target agencies that align with Hootsuite strategy
- Negotiating complex partnership agreements
- Driving business to Hootsuite via referrals and reseller partnerships
- Building, managing and leveraging a strong agency network to help identify new partnership opportunities
- Working cross-functionally to develop strategies that target specific agencies and category verticals
- Experience in SaaS, cloud platform, telecommunications, and/or IT infrastructure businesses.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to drive partner growth and positively contribute to our team’s culture.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial and value points with partners and internal Hootsuite teams.
- Ability to travel 20% - 30%