Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As our Facebook channel leader, you will be responsible for creating a strategy that will drive alignment & revenue from our partnership with Facebook, while working closely with the Facebook Global Partner Management team within Hootsuite to align on objectives.
You will lead three key channel activities globally to drive revenue & assist in closing deals:
- Working directly with both the Hootsuite and Facebook teams to identify deals we should be working on jointly
- Building relationships with Facebook’s team to identify target opportunities where Hootsuite Ads would be a valuable solution
- Coordinating global revenue activities that keep our partnership organised and aligned, which will include traveling to various regions to meet with Facebook sales and partner teams. 30% travel can be expected in this position.
You have a proven track record of owning extremely complex, quota bearing partner relationships that turn into high-performing channels. You are a big strategic thinker, solution oriented and have a deep understanding of B2B sales.
You have 7+ years technology sales/partner management experience preferably in the enterprise and SaaS marketing space. 2 years digital advertising sales experience is necessary for this role.
You’re Great At...
- Deep understanding how to build and manage complex channel relationships
- Creating win-win relationships that drive revenue for both parties
- Expert in the B2B Saas marketing space, specifically social advertising.
- Working in a dynamic virtual environment and having a broad range of technical, business, financial, and interpersonal skills that scale from line managers to C-Level executives
- Worked at Facebook or another major social network