Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You’re great with numbers, creative, ambitious, hard-working, and have impeccable attention to detail. You’re a seasoned analyst with excellent professional experience (3+ years) and you’re ready for a new challenge at a leading tech-based SaaS company.
You will be the newest member of our business insights and analytics team, focusing on Enterprise Marketing. We support Enterprise Marketing efforts by providing timely analysis and insights on acquisition funnel metrics and campaign effectiveness, continuously looking to improve.
You will help teams within Hootsuite measure success and iterate -- all while isolating hidden correlations. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, so bonus points if you also excel at high-fiving, like to laugh, and enjoy being around smart, passionate, funny people.
You should have a minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience in data and analytics.
You’re Great At...
- Supporting Enterprise Marketing teams to think through problems with data and make data-driven decisions (but don’t forget about the feels)
- Presenting data insights in a clear and concise manner (you can connect users to the market to the product to the data in a fun way)
- Working with marketing channel owners to deliver operational reporting and exceptional insights
- Analysing funnel metrics for lead conversion and developing targets to support revenue growth for the company
- Taking a complex analysis and instilling the key insights in a simple model for the business stakeholders to understand and act upon.
- Building reporting dashboards and metrics to help business units measure success
- Data preparation, collection, and cleansing (using SQL, R, Excel, Python and Tableau
- Statistics and experimental methodology (e.g. A/B testing)
- Being flexible and able to context switch on a dime
- Juggling multiple projects and executing at the highest level, while still being super fun and not grumpy
- Enterprise/B2B Marketing experience
- SaaS or tech startup experience
- Experience building predictive models with R, Python or other statistical software