Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are a social media expert, that has previous experience managing social media accounts and executing strategy and campaigns for business. You possess world class presenting and communication skills that create “AH-HA” moments for customers, and have the ability to listen to customer needs. Your passion lies in product training, education, and customer success.
In addition, you have two years of post-college work experience, preferably at a leading technology company or business consulting firm. You know what it means to be a team player, and have been part of a team that achieves and surpasses quarterly targets and goals. You have exceptional communication and collaborative skills to solve business and technical problems. You possess grit.
As part of Hootsuite’s Social Media Coach Team, you will be talking to over 140 Hootsuite Pro customers every month, and help them connect features and benefits of the Hootsuite dashboard with their business needs. Your goal will be to improve engagement and product adoption through training and education.
You're Great At...
- Executing social media strategy and campaigns, and have proven best practices to share with customers to help them succeed
- Delivering presentations and communicating the value proposition of a service or product (like Hootsuite)
- Listening to customers to identify their pain points, and can help provide solutions that meet their needs
- Communicating with a high volume of customers via telephone, online and across social networks on a daily basis
- Understanding what it takes to be a team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Working collaboratively with other departments, and to develop new initiatives
- Representing your company in a fun, yet professional manner, and delivering live presentations, and product demonstrations at various conferences, and speaking engagements
- Previous experience delivering online presentations, and hosting Webinars
- Knowledge of Hootsuite and/or Hootsuite Certified
- Knowledge and/or Experience with other Social Media Management Software, CRM/Salesforce, Marketing Automation Systems, data analysis tools, and scheduling/appointment software
- Knowledge of conversion optimization and marketing automation tactics, CRM databases, and web technology
- Google Software Ninja: Docs, Sheets, Presentations, and Gmail, GCal
- Previous Inbound Sales Experience
- Bi-lingual: Spanish or Portuguese would be an asset