Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are an experienced Digital Project Manager having worked on a wide range of projects from website architecture to full redesigns to iterative A/B testing. You have a passion for all things digital and thrive in a bustling and innovative environment.
Working with a cross-functional team, ranging from online strategists, copywriters, UX, designers, SEO, web analysts, developers, QA, mobile, and more, you will contribute to building and optimizing the Hootsuite website and our digital assets which represent the company’s marketing and demand-creation backbone. This is achieved through operational excellence, short production cycles and responsiveness to stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be one of three Project Managers on this growing and dynamic team.
You’re Great At...
- Planning and driving the execution of small, medium, and large website and digital projects within Hootsuite
- Working with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuously improving processes related to the planning and delivery of projects
- Providing leadership and hands on project management expertise to ensure the successful delivery of projects (on time, in scope and on budget)
- Planning, coordinating and tracking work activities through agile methods, from conception to implementation, via daily standup meetings, automated project management tools, and other means
- Managing the day-to-day activities of projects; communicating with development, operations and stakeholder teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables meet quality expectations
- Identifing and resolving risks, issues, and conflicts within projects
- Developing detailed project status reports for all stakeholders, clients, team members, and management
- Demonstrating excellent planning and decision-making skills around scope, timelines, and resources
- Bringing an unrivaled passion for delivery, a positive attitude, and a desire to exceed expectations in every interaction
- Assigning, monitoring and measureing project team members’ work
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital projects
- Worked with a wide range of business stakeholders
- Superb written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with ease
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Hyper organization skills and are detail oriented
- PMP certified
- Agency experience
- Experience in SAAS environment