We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
As a Senior Solutions Marketing Manager, you own the go-to-market strategy for Hootsuite’s enterprise solutions to help companies transform the way they do business in this social age.
You will be responsible for transforming the way we tell the world (and our company) the story of our solutions. You will lead the way in conceiving and developing cohesive go-to-market strategies to support lead generation, nurturing and sales activities, including solution positioning, sales enablement and thought leadership content.
Along the way, you’ll be working closely with product and field marketing, sales, product, services, and partner groups to help us redefine and establish a world-class solutions strategies. You will be instrumental in how we structure and integrate multiple offering components into a solution that creates unique value for customers.
Your extraordinary storytelling talent and your ability to up-level technical concepts into simple stories will be critical to crafting powerful business-oriented solution stories that drives results. Developing and delivering value-focused content for executive level audiences is second nature to you, as is going deep in technical discussions with industry analysts.
As a successful candidate, you are a data-driven strategic thinker who is equally at home rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. You are a self-starter who thrives at mapping external and internal dynamics to build scalable solution frameworks that drives change across a broad spectrum of functions and roles.
- Own Hootsuite’s solution plan, including the major themes that will be communicated into target markets, buyers, the industry landscape and key customer challenges
- Analyze potential markets to determine which have a higher propensity to buy and whether the organization has the capability to deliver
- Be the persuasive expert in communicating the story around customer problems, solution features and benefits, and our competitive advantage in new and existing solutions
- Map buying process for the solutions, including key roles that will participate in it
- Map products, services and offerings from external partners into key solution categories
- Own solution bundling strategy and pricing models; facilitate pricing decisions
- Build positioning and messaging for solutions
- Develop various external facing content that fully articulates solution value proposition, capabilities and differentiation, including presentations, solution roadmaps, white papers, brochures, and much more
- Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from other organizations
- Collaborate with sales enablement and sales operations on sales enablement and readiness plans
- Partner with corporate communications team to develop AR and PR plans, press releases, blogs, bylines, and abstracts
- Act as company spokesperson to educate influencers, partners and industry analysts to ensure a strong position in key industry reports
- Project manage launch and ongoing marketing plans for solutions, including leading cross functional teams, using project management tools, driving schedules, and building marketing deliverables
You’re Great At...
- 7-10 years or experience in solutions sales/marketing or B2B product marketing
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with discipline for setting goals and metrics, driving decisions, and getting closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to take complex technology, map it to customer problems, and and describe its business value and benefits
- Creative, collaborative, and organized approach to identifying opportunities and solving complex problems
- Successful at managing stakeholders at all levels of an organization (including senior executives), as well as media, partners, customers and analysts
- Ability to regularly travel to interact with customers and partners as required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, marketing or equivalent
- Prior sales experience strongly desired
- Hands on solution / product management experience
- Previous analyst facing or company spokesperson experience
- Previous sales enablement experience a plus
- Previous marketing leadership experience a plus