Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about technology, marketing ROI, and innovation to join our Product Marketing team to be the cornerstone of go-to-market for Hootsuite’s portfolio of owned and partner products in social advertising.
In this role, you will work closely with product management, sales leadership and enablement, and marketing teams and drive alignment on go-to-market strategies, positioning and messaging across our portfolio of listening and analytics products. You will also identify internal and external readiness factors to inform market requirements/opportunities and build strategies that unlock those opportunities.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact across teams.
This is a full-time position based at Hootsuite headquarters in Vancouver.
- Lead market assessment to identify new product opportunities through hypothesis-driven structured analysis, competitive analysis, and capturing and distilling qualitative feedback from marketers
- Test and launch new cutting edge products in market by leading cross-functional teams including sales, legal, marketing, and PR
- Drive world-class go-to-market by developing strategic positioning, assets and collateral, enablement, and activation strategies
- Drive product growth and adoption by setting goals and partnering closely with various activation channels
- Collaborate with product management and engineering on product strategy and releases
- Structure conversations, build and socialize frameworks, and distill debates among peers and executives to align on direction
You’re Great At...
- BA/BS degree required
- 6+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, digital marketing, product management, strategy consulting
- A demonstrable understanding for ad space and ad technology
- Ability to contribute at both strategic and operational level
- Ability to work in a cross-functional capacity in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Communicator who simplifies concepts
- Experience with project management software
- Software engineering experience/computer science/technical background
- Passion for software applications & technology
- Customer facing experience