Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite is looking for a creative thinker who is a data driven product marketing leader with a passion for social and developing customer centric global marketing campaigns. As the Product Marketing Manager, with our audience team, you’ll be responsible for defining the campaign strategy and working with cross functional teams on go to market plans that best meet the needs of our global customers.
You have experience with...
- Campaign Leadership & Execution
- Define the campaign structure, identifying all participants’ responsibilities in order to drive campaign planning and execution, and acting as point of expert for questions on priorities, responsibilities, resources and timing
- Campaign Strategy
- Determines the primary business needs that campaigns will address and defines the scope of campaign efforts. Develops campaign themes and messaging based on buyer needs, establishes the campaign hierarchy and creates campaign targeting to support the company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Campaign Program Strategy
- Works with key stakeholders to define objectives and tactics for the four campaign program families (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement and market intelligence).
- Campaign Measurement
- Ability to work with analyst team to develop the campaign measurement strategy and key performance indicators (KPIs) during campaign development.
- Business Acumen
- Understands the product org (product development lifecycle, profit and loss), sales (sales cycle and process) and marketing (marketing functions and workflows).
- Go to Market Product Execution
- Remain current on Hootsuite product features, functionality and solution offering and how best to communicate these to market within the campaign framework.
You’re Great At...
- Ability to articulate clear value propositions for new strategies and tactics
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships
- Proven experience in developing and executing a go-to-market plan
- Overcoming challenges and obstacles with good problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with SiriusDecisions framework and/or leading campaigns for technology company
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- Passion for social media
- Thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong project management skills