Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are an experienced marketing multitasker, able to managing multiple priorities while working within a complex, multi-stakeholder environment to deliver against objectives. You have strong organisational & interpersonal skills, as well as strategic thinking and evaluation.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, ANZ, the successful candidate will lead and own multiple programs elements under tight deadlines which drive business outcomes, and help grow Hootsuite’s presence in the region.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop comprehensive a plan that meet business objectives
- Coordinating marketing timelines and executing, optimising and reporting of initiatives
- Collaborating with Hootsuite partners to execute joint marketing campaigns
- Develop, lead and manage enterprise focused campaigns and events
- Develop, lead and manage partner and channel focused campaigns and events.
- Development and ownership of customer success stories by engaging with regional customers
You’re Great At...
- 5+ years experience working in a marketing coordination role, either at an agency or in a corporate setting
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast paced, high volume environment on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing communication disciplines including social media, mobile, search, display, and email marketing
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop impactful and effective communication strategies and campaigns
- Ability to analyse data, translate results into marketing strategies
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- A Bachlor's or Master's Degree in Marketing
- Prior experience working in a social media or tech space
- Prior knowledge of Hootsuite will be an advantage