We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
The Hootsuite EMEA Marketing team in Paris is seeking a passionate, organised and driven Marketing Coordinator. Strong attention to detail and a results-oriented outlook are key characteristics for success in this role. This individual will be in charge of supporting the various Marketing & Communication initiatives for Southern Europe territories - both on the logistics, the administrative and the operational side.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Southern Europe, the successful candidate will easily manage multiple program elements under tight deadlines, in order to drive leads and support both sales and marketing goals.
Responsibilities will include:
Supporting Marketing campaigns
- Events - conferences, dinners, trade shows etc.
- Communication / Advertising campaigns
- Direct Marketing campaigns
- Digital Marketing campaigns
- Public Relations initiatives
Content Marketing (articles, guides, white papers, videos etc.)
- Content review and correction
- Translation and localisation campaigns coordination
- New content production (articles, videos, etc.)
- Website (creation of landing pages, etc.)
- Blog (creation of blog posts)
- Localisation software
- Moderation of Hootsuite France social accounts
- Influencer Program coordination
You’re Great At...
- Fully fluent in French
- Fully fluent in Spanish and/or Italian
- Competencies associated with a post secondary degree in communications or marketing or other related fields
- 3+ years experience working in a marketing coordination role, either at an agency or in a corporate setting
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Event management experience
- Proven track record of success
- Understanding of social media as it pertains to business
- Familiarity with collaborative work tools (i.e. Google Docs, Wrike, Wordpress, CMS) and social web tools
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams towards a specific goal
- Proven copywriting skills
- Experience working in a startup, software or a Social Media environment
- Knowledge of the Hootsuite dashboard
- Fluent in another European language