Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are ready to join a fast-paced, results-driven Marketing Automation & Email Team. You’re a technical marketing automation manager with proven experience of platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot. You have a deep understanding of email marketing within complex sales cycles. You’re passionate about the customer journey, and the importance of email within it.
You build and manage complex automated email programs. You stay on top of Marketing Automation trends and best practices, and you know the best communities and resources to gather and maintain this knowledge. You bring a critical lens to measuring and providing insight across a number of success criteria including deliverability, open rates, CTRs and lead stage conversion.
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you are responsible for building partnerships with all internal email customers, and supporting strategic decisions as the automation subject matter expert. Along with the Email Marketing Strategists you are responsible for building, testing and continuously monitoring the effectiveness of complex email engagement streams that map to Hootsuite’s customer journey.
You report to the Director of Marketing Automation & Email, and work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing and Product teams. You have 4+ years of hands-on experience in a B2B email marketing or demand generation, preferably with Marketo. You have must have 1-2+ years experience managing a team of rockstars.
*All applicants require a valid Canadian work permit and must be located in Vancouver or willing to relocate
Start Date: ASAP
You’re Great At...
- Building out, managing and optimizing end-to-end automated programs, including lead generation and product onboarding / adoption
- Executing campaign activity plans including segmentation, list building, email management, maintaining data integrity and reporting
- Coaching and developing a team with a strengths-based approach
- Mapping business requirements / processes to technical solutions in Marketo
- Effectively segmenting and managing contact and email database(s)
- Delivery of appropriate reporting to internal stakeholders
- Identifying areas and tactics for improvement
- Staying organized and meeting tight deadlines
- Understanding factors that influence email deliverability, renderability, and conversion
- HTML and CSS
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Marketo Champion
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Agency + client side experience