We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are….
Reporting to the CMO, you will lead and mentor the Marketing Operations team responsible for ensuring the efficiency, effectiveness and overall accountability of the Marketing organisation. This includes Operational Strategy, fiscal and quarterly planning (at departmental level), oversight of budget planning and management, process and governance, team competencies, vendor management and reporting.
You will partner closely with our internal marketing teams, the Finance team, the Talent team and our IT department to ensure the department's ongoing growth and success.
You hold a Bachelor's or Master’s degree, and 10+ years experience in a Marketing Management, Senior Analyst or Senior Project Management role, including 4+ years Marketing Operations experience setting up a Marketing Operations team.
- Analyze gaps and make suggestions
- Keep marketing activities tied to strategy
- Be a resource for departmental information sharing
- Ensure measurement takes place consistently, and provide performance data and reporting
- Manage marketing budgets, financial planning, and financial reporting
- Manage processes
- Own marketing technology with IT
- Handle resourcing
- Ensure internal team growth, learning and development, and cultural alignment
- Own project management
- Run the QBR and annual planning process
- Manage the setting and measurement of KPIs
- Onboard new team members
- Own the management of the marketing calendar
You’re Great At...
- Leading, mentoring and developing a high performing team
- Communications Management
- Managing fiscal and quarterly planning process
- Ensuring cascading metrics
- Overseeing a fiscal budget
- Developing & iterating marketing processes such as campaigns, GTM, approvals, communications, invoicing and project management
- Overseeing regular reporting of marketing metrics and KPI’s, dashboard construction, and applying lessons learned based on data & benchmarking metrics
- Identifying team core competency gaps and arranging for external and internal training opportunities
- Managing team events and meetings
- Comfort with constant iteration and change
- Experience with SAAS
- Passion for social media