We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who you are...
You will create and execute field marketing plans and programs in close collaboration with regional sales, marketing and partner organisations, and will lead the creation of key GTM campaigns and enablement activities to drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth within the Americas region. This will include the development and execution of lead generation programs, planning regional event strategy, counteracting competitor’s campaigns and collaborating with key subject-matter experts such as industry principals.
You have an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Management Information Systems, or exceptional industry experience, including 10+ years technology marketing experience. You have 2+ years people management experience building and managing a high, performing team that works collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive company and team KPIs. You are a strategic thinker, data-driven and solution oriented marketer, with a deep understanding of the B2B sales process.
You have a strong knowledge of North American and Latin American market and an established network of event producers, publications, influencers, industry associations and marketing network partners in region.
- Lead the strategic vision and direction for delivering enterprise revenue within the Americas region (including Latin America), setting KPIs and prioritising high impact campaigns
- Develop and execute demand creation and funnel acceleration programs in collaborations with cross functional marketing teams to grow Hootsuite market share, including customer acquisition, retention & expansion
- Plan and prioritise regional events, roadshow and conference to build brand awareness, generate new leads and nurture existing customer relationships
- Collaborate with vertical marketing team to accelerate market share in key industry verticals
- Partner with sales to develop an account based marketing strategy
- Measure and report on key campaign results and business trends, making adjustments to the marketing plan as necessary
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across different departments, focused on open communication and alignment on top priorities
- Lead and manage a high-performing team, responsible for their career development, optimisation of internal processes and removal of roadblocks to enable team to achieve targets
You are great at...
- Proven success in international marketing, social media, events and sales enablement
- Planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Project management skills
- Enterprise segment expertise
- Social media industry knowledge and/or experience
- Start-up experience (i.e. fast pace and wearing multiple hats)
- Ability to thrive and laugh under pressure