Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate, in the Paid User Acquisition (PUA) team as part of the growth plans in the APAC region. Reporting to the PUA lead, this is a hands on, high impact role which will contribute to the growth and revenue of Hootsuite APAC.
- Assisting the PUA lead on the day-to-day to generate signups for Hootsuite’s subscription (Volume business) and enterprise leads (Enterprise business)
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns by managing advertising spend efficiently through various digital channels such as Facebook and Twitter to achieve KPIs
- Assisting in campaign planning, and reporting of results and ROI
- Conceptualizing and copywriting creative ads and landing pages, and working with an in-house designer on execution. Regular A/B testing to improve performance
- Work closely with the field marketing team, and be the digital arm to distribute content and drive signups for webinars and events, with the aim of generating enterprise leads
- Regular communication with counterparts in North America and Europe to share learning and insights, and execute for the APAC region
- Always be innovating and testing, and finding new ways to do better on work processes and increasing ads performance
- Any ad-hoc projects that drive growth and revenue
- Entrepreneurial, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn
- Strong interest in the tech industry
- Strong analytical, communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in managing paid media ads a must i.e. Facebook, Twitter, DSP etc.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the digital marketing space
- Experience working in tech space