Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are a rockstar that loves to work with many stakeholders and you #GSD. Your experience of 5+ years will help you in leading the strategic development and implementation of marketing initiatives and partner programs across various partner types. This will include the development and execution of the joint value proposition and partner co-marketing programs for customers as well as prospects; driving incremental sales pipeline opportunities for Hootsuite.
You are amazing at managing multiple priorities while working within a complex, multi-stakeholder environment to deliver against objectives. And you have strong leadership, organizational & interpersonal skills, as well as strategic thinking and evaluation.
*All applicants require a valid Canadian work permit and must be located in Vancouver or willing to relocate
Start Date: ASAP
- Lead the development and execution of global co-marketing plans with the partners to educate joint prospects and customers on the joint value prop
- Develop an effective strategic partner marketing plan with the partner team to build and scale the Hootsuite Partner Program, which includes Platform, Solution partners and technology resellers.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders develop comprehensive plan (objectives, key strategies, tactics and measures) that meet business objectives
- Mobilize cross functional resources to deliver against strategic objectives
- Build a partner enablement program targeted to each partner segment
- Build global and regional sales enablement materials for partners
- Understand the business model of the partners to effectively build out the sales plan for the joint solution/offering, ensuring all the right sales/channel teams are fully enabled
- Lead internal process for campaign planning and execution to ensure lead time, resources and channel support availability
- Coordinate with other marketing teams to embed joint partner solutions into the company’s global marketing campaigns
- Guide the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level including; Strategy planning for corporate events, AR/PR strategy plans, social media and community awareness plans, customer communication plans and more
You’re Great At...
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Leading programs from start to finish, with proven experience
- Staying organized and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Developing impactful and effective communication strategies and campaigns
- Analyzing data and translating results into marketing strategies
- A well-developed influencer and negotiator with the ability to gain commitment and support for objectives from key partners, internally and externally, while developing relationships at both the working and senior management levels with partner organizations
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Working autonomously and under pressure in a fast paced, high volume environment on multiple tasks simultaneously - no two days will look the same!
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing communication disciplines including but not limited to social media, mobile, search, display, and email marketing
- You see the big picture, but you also find satisfaction in the details
- You’re familiar with Hootsuite or any other Social Media Management Systems
- You love to laugh, including the ability to laugh at yourself
Cover Letter Instructions…
- Please speak to your experience building and scaling a Partner Program
- Highlight how you have worked collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders