The Marketing Manager role within the Regional APAC Marketing team is responsible for planning and executing marketing programmes in SEA to acquire new customers. The role is primarily focused on executing marketing strategies grounded in webinar management and demand generation as well as building corporate credibility and establishing market presence for Hootsuite in Asia.
This role partners with regional marketing, events, product marketing, community and HQ demand marketing teams to deliver marketing programmes with direct impact on sales pipeline and bookings.
• Develop inbound and outbound marketing campaigns ensuring all activity is tracked and measured
• Plan and execute a series of integrated, multi channel marketing campaigns, to generate new business leads and client retention
• Support go-to-market plans, be it localisation of content, organising events or partnership marketing
• Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure lead generation campaigns are optimised and improvements are made based on best practice and innovation
• Work closely with the Demand Generation team in HQ to follow corporate best practices
• Execute campaign test plans, consolidate results , track and review performance constantly
• Be the eyes and ears on-ground on new innovations as well as competition
• Be able to think commercially and interpret data insights across the key business system
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of progressive marketing experience in the technology industry
- Experience in cloud based solution demand creation and field marketing
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, services and product marketing
- Self Starter with a strong project management and organizational skills
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance.
- High level of energy, enthusiastic team player with dedication to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred