Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You have the ability to effectively organize and prioritize a wide array of initiatives to tight deadlines and have a very high attention to detail. You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills and are proficient with MS Office and/or Google Apps.
You love to collaborate with others and you're strong team player!
- 1 - 2 years buying experience, preferably with a focus on software
- Post secondary education
You’re Great At...
- Purchasing and managing internal orders for software, IT accessories, and others as needed;
- Communicating with Accounts Payable to ensure proper payment of invoices, coding and follow up;
- Monitoring compliance with purchase order terms and conditions and carries out follow-up activities, such as monitoring software service dates, special clauses, and arranging for credit;
- Creating and maintaining vendor files and updates data as needed;
- Entering data into databases and systems and develop queries to gather information and prepare reports;
- Documenting purchasing policies and procedures;
- Providing internal stakeholders with status reports on purchases and projects;
- Processing orders and creating PO’s using Hootsuite’s internal tools;
- End of month reconciliation of purchases;
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Keen interest in social media
- Desire to #BSU