Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Does moulding the future of one of the fastest growing social media companies excite you?
As an FP&A Analyst you will play an essential role in shaping the long term financial strategy of Hootsuite. Joining our rapidly growing global company on the FP&A team will give you a deep understanding of our business and play an essential part in setting, monitoring and exceeding our financial plans.
Working with the FP&A Manager as the standalone FP&A Analyst in EMEA, you will be a key player in consolidating, shaping and developing our plans and forecasts. You will play an integral part in evaluating, interpreting and communicating financial intelligence to managers and executives in the region. You will combine & communicate data from multiple sources to provide real insight to management on key business issues.
You have expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. With solid experience in financial analysis under your belt, you’ll be ready for the challenge!
You’re Great At...
- Building financial models for financial forecasting and reporting
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on analysis
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Work with various business unit stakeholders in the planning and forecasting cycle, expense reporting and analysis, and headcount allocations
- Work with Manager, FP&A and CFO in annual forecast updates, quarterly board deck and monthly executive reports
- Financial modelling for payback and ROI Analysis
- Forecasting experience with a 500+ employee company