We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
We are searching for an enterprise sales person to partner with some of the world’s most progressive companies. You have significant experience selling social media software solutions as well as a consistent track record of hitting quota.
You are motivated by a challenge and flourish with being responsible for your own territory and corresponding go-to-market plan. You excel at building a match between clients' business needs and our groundbreaking capabilities in social media technology. Finally, you are focussed on contributing value to your team and have collaborative selling experience.
In this role you will focus on sourcing and building new relationships, gaining a deep understanding of your client's needs, building, qualifying, managing and controlling a sales pipeline. In addition, you will lead thorough sales processes and negotiations, presenting our solution/business case face to face or via webex, and selling our enterprise-level software.
What you'll need:
- Extensive experience selling social media software solutions
- Experience crafting sales strategies and building/executing on your account plans/territory plans targeting large enterprise organisations
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Experience demonstrating your thought leadership in social media technology to engage and transact with senior level executives in marketing, sales, IT, customer service, etc..
- Knowledge of building account plans/territory plans
- Extensive experience selling into multiple departments i.e. Marketing, Customer Service, Sales and IT
- Deep knowledge of one of the following verticals - Financial Services, CPG, Media or Entertainment
What Success Looks Like:
- Hitting or exceeding quota
- Driving a full sales cycle
- Utilising the resources around you to result in a successful outcome
- You’re recognised for being an expert in your vertical
- Fluency in another European language
- Deep understanding of social media
- Trained in the Challenger sales methodology
Connection is at the heart of inclusion. We are building a diverse, inclusive, results-oriented culture, one which encourages people to be who they are and creates an environment where all employees have the opportunity to excel.