Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
- Troubleshooting technical support issues as they arise
- Verifying data quality of statistics and metrics within our analytics solution
- Developing processes or scripts to measure data quality efficiently
Your Contribution to the Hootsuite Team...
- Work closely with the Support team to investigate issues that require more technical skills (database queries, accessing social API explorers).
- Act as first defense between Support team and Engineering team.
- Verify data quality by matching data between multiple data sources.
- Create support tickets in JIRA for Engineering teamAlso.
You’re Great At...
- 3-5 years of Technical QA support and / or Data Quality Analyst.
- Basic programming (PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experienced with bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Proficient excel skills
- Good with numbers and data verification process
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience testing SaaS products
- Experience with API explorer interfaces provided by social networks
- Startup experience
- Love problem solving
- Love data
- Love of Social Media