We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
As a Customer Advocate, you are part of our post-sales Support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to customers worldwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as Chat, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Phone etc. You will organize and triage customer queries and support issues between these channels as well as manage outages and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders & customers. Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve customer support concerns, escalate bug issues, and serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You are available to work on a weekly schedule from 11:00 - 19:00 and flexible for some weekend coverage.
You’re Great At...
- Acting as a first line of response to users worldwide.
- Providing a consistent, helpful and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Working with development team to pinpoint bugs and system issues affecting users
- Organizing and triaging customer queries and support issues between various support channels
- Managing outages and communicates to the appropriate stakeholders & customers
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, email ticketing systems, chat software
- Proficiency in other European languages will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the social networking industry
What We Offer...
- Generous annual time off
- Equity in Hootsuite
- Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
- Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- You will be working on a Macbook
- Unique villa & office space
- In house gym & games room
- Employee lifestyle assistance