Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As a key member of the Customer Success team, you will support our clients’ launch, enablement, onboarding, content strategy, project management, and other post sales initiatives for Hootsuite’s Amplify Employee Advocacy Solution.
You will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing organisation with significant opportunity for advancement.
- Responsible for the requirements gathering sessions, project management and implementation of the Hootsuite Amplify platform
- Effectively driving solutions within multiple projects at a time
- Building strong, trusted relationships with clients at all levels and act as a trusted business advisor
- Develops a deep understanding of the client’s industry trends, best practices and business goals, with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
- Work internally, across departments, to deliver compelling solutions for our clients
- A passion for helping clients succeed; you must be dedicated to customer success
- A passion for the ‘social web’ and how brands and media companies can take advantage of new, emerging techniques and digital mediums; You must be active in social media and/or demonstrate your passion digital content consumption, or techie-innovation
- Excitement to be part of a growing business; ‘ to wear multiple hats to help in product development, marketing, sales, be part of a journey where roles and day-to-day work could change and evolve
You’re Great At...
You will be able to confidently articulate value and inspire our customers.
Extensive experience of external consulting and delivering SaaS solutions and/or ERP solutions
Demonstrable project management experience; prior experience with project management or business analysis of software deployments
Social media savvy with an understanding of media, publishing or content marketing trends
Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects
Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
Ability to multi-task, work with multiple enterprise clients at a time and efficiently manage their individual needs during different implementation stages
Past experience in a customer facing role
Strong verbal, listening, written and presentation skills with excellent ability to formulate compelling content marketing ideas and strategies
Ability to work independently and remotely as part of a hyper collaborative team
- Willingness to travel up to 55%
Fluent in a language(s) other than English is a bonus
Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard and Employee Advocacy platforms
- PMP Certification