Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite’s Customer Success department is a smart, passionate and experienced team focused on helping the world’s largest corporations and government agencies prove measurable business value and ROI from their social media investments.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Client Strategy, you will be a key member of our strategic customer success account teams responsible for customer retention and expansion. You will work directly with Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Senior and Executive leadership to develop business cases, tailored customer roadmap journeys and impactful quarterly business reviews to support account plans focused on developing customer relationships and lifetime value.
Success in this role will be defined by your ability to help influence our team renewal and expansion targets resulting in best-in-class renewal and net renewal rates. Key metrics that will help drive this success include customer visits, event participation and internal coaching and mentoring. You are an expert presenter, can read and own a room and you will help drive success by using your experience, relationship and networking skills to get audiences with senior executives across our enterprise accounts, through attendance and participation at key industry events including tradeshows, conferences, VIP roundtables and through authored thought leadership articles. Regular travel up to 50% both regionally and internationally will be required.
If you have an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, a passion and track record of selling the art of what’s possible to the VP and C-level and the talent to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients while focusing on how social media drives business value and ROI for our customers, please continue.
We are looking to hire for this role in the following cities: Toronto, New York (or east coast United States) and London (UK).
You’re Great At...
- Managing, consulting and negotiating at senior levels in Fortune 1000 corporations
- Exhibiting an expertise in digital transformation across multiple industries including a deep understanding of the digital marketing environment
- Working independently and remotely as part of a hyper-collaborative team
- Understanding SaaS software and APIs, keeping on top of industry trends and best practice, and possessing general technical competence
- Executive communication including written, spoken and presentation and possess a broad range of technical, business, financial, and interpersonal skills that scale from line managers to C-Level executives
- External Thought Leadership by contributing to industry related content that drives awareness of Hootsuite across North America (i.e. Speaking at industry and customer events or influencing marketing campaigns with industry thought-leadership)
- Organization with the ability to finish short-term projects while managing ongoing or long-term strategies
- Implementing and/or advising on social media business strategies and results with a track record of success
- Fluent in a language(s) other than English
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
- Flexible day-to-day schedule
- Experience influencing product roadmap with industry priorities and requirements
- Familiarity with Hootsuite dashboard and related products
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)