We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
Our Customer Success team are a group of smart, experienced individuals that are passionate about helping the world’s largest corporations and government agencies be successful in social media.
You will establish productive and trusted relationships with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. You will support clients’ social media strategies, advocate the full use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise-level product, and contribute to the overall positive image of the company.
This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, and the talent to forge strong connections with Hootsuite’s selected strategic accounts.
- You will create and own account management plans and execution for key accounts and help customers realise measurable business value from their investment
- Developing a deep understanding of each assigned account’s industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how social media drives long-term business value and ROI
- Prepares and delivers formal quarterly business reviews to internal and external executive audiences
- Identifies account and industry risks, upsell opportunities and works with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- Attends, presents and provides leadership at key sponsored and non-sponsored industry events including tradeshows, conferences and VIP roundtables
- Owns a quarterly forecast and is accountable and compensated for providing predictable and exceptional results to help drive a 90% renewal and 120% net renewal rate
- Frequent travel, up to 50% within assigned territory, will be required
You're Great At...
- Speaking French and English fluently
- Demonstrable SAAS account management or customer success experience or equivalent industry experience
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Fortune 500 corporations with proven results of achieving and exceeding revenue targets quarter over quarter
- Proven success growing existing accounts through executives to maximise the revenue potential in large accounts
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills with key executives
- Ability to take initiative, own processes, and work independently as required
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Ability to translate technical requirements into understandable business outcomes including APIs
- A passion for and experience with social media
- A team player
- Strong recommendations
- Fluent in a language(s) other than French & English is a bonus
- Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
- Flexible day-to-day schedule
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)