Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite is seeking a dynamic and passionate leader for the newly formed group: Value Realization & Analytics.
In this role, you will be focused on:
1) Establishing the Hootsuite Value Realization & Analytics strategy and go to market plan, reporting to the Director, Value Realization & Analytics. This includes establishing the Value Realization methodology, templates, customer offerings and internal enablement of the sales, customer success, and solution consulting team.
2) Providing support for strategic sales pursuits, embedding value realization into the sales process to help customers to justify investments in Hootsuite products and services.
3) Deliver Value Realization Engagements partnering with the Solution Consulting, and Customer Success team to integrate value realization into all aspects of the customer journey.
4) Build a customer analytics strategy focused on Industry specific benchmarks for social ROI and/or an infrastructure and method to support customer specific analytics as per their requirements.
You will be expected to collaborate across the Customer Success team and cross-functionally within the organization. You will be a highly organized, detail-oriented problem solver. You will possess the ability to educate and train internal and external teams effectively.
The Manager, Value Realization & Analytics will be passionate about ensuring our clients are provided an outstanding customer experience.
You excel at cross-group collaboration and communication - writing, presenting, convincing, and gaining cross functional buy in to programs while harmonizing different views.
You are adept at managing multiple ongoing and inter-dependent projects.
You are selfless, making sure the right actions are being executed by the team.
You are empathetic - as the voice of the customer and the team, you understand both points of view and context.
You are an entrepreneur - you convince others of your ideas and advocate on behalf of Customer Success as a whole.
You’re Great At...
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Experience in value justification (i.e. business case development, designing corporate KPI’s)
- You have previous experience managing B2B customer relationships and/or working in a SaaS environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate effectively up and down the organization
- You have a broad and deep understanding of our business and how your function fits into success.
- You play a leading role in the design, development, and launch of medium to large projects #strategy&tactics
- You find the source of roadblocks, align views, build a better way, and lead to that outcome.
- You are successful in working on strategic business problems with peers in the organization.
- You actively advocate and live our culture.
- MBA, or Management Consulting Experience
- Professional experience using a Social Media Management System (SMMS) or Social Relationship Platform (SRP) to manage an organization’s social media
- Relevant work experience in account management, customer success management, operations, consulting, professional services.
- Previous experience with CRM applications, project management tools, authoring tools.