Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are seasoned professional, with 5 years in-depth experience in paid social strategy and execution, in particular with campaigns involving Facebook and Instagram. You are a go-to digital marketing expert, staying up-to-date with the constant changes in the digital marketing landscape. You are analytical and have strong proficiency in recommending and executing paid social campaigns. You have a marketing background and are digitally savvy. You are passionate about social and able to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative workplace. You like to lead and have a keen attention to detail.
The Manager, Social Ad Services, will contribute to the Professional Services team with social ad strategy, execution and reporting related to digital advertising campaigns for our North American customer base. Reporting to the Director, Professional Services NA, your primary responsibilities include working with our customers to ensure we deliver world-class campaign management and optimization. This is your chance to take your career in social media advertising to the next level. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Proven experience in managing mid-large scale paid social campaigns
- Expert working knowledge of digital advertising KPIs
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey strategic recommendations in both written and verbal formats
- Analytical approach with ability to review campaign performance and optimization activities and identify areas for improvement and/or further spend
- Reliable leadership skills to support and mentor team members to develop their skills and ensure client campaigns are executed to the best of our ability
- Strong stakeholder management skills to provide customer feedback related to social ad services to cross-functional teams and leadership
You’re Great At...
- Strategic planning for paid social campaigns
- Gathering and summarizing campaign results to provide internal and customer-facing updates on performance
- Identifying key advertising opportunities through in-depth campaign analysis
- Continuously seeking out and sharing the latest digital insights & advances in social advertising and emerging technologies
- Using and learning new tools and technologies
- Managing the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Running campaign quality assurance to ensure accurate campaign implementation and performance