We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
As a key member of the Customer Success team, you will support our clients’ launch, enablement, onboarding, content strategy, project management, and other post sales initiatives for Hootsuite’s Amplify Employee Advocacy Solution.
You will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing organisation with significant opportunity for advancement.
- Responsible for the requirements gathering sessions, project management and implementation of the Hootsuite Amplify platform
- Effectively driving solutions within multiple projects at a time
- Building strong, trusted relationships with clients at all levels and act as a trusted business advisor
- Develops a deep understanding of the client’s industry trends, best practices and business goals, with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
- Work internally, across departments, to deliver compelling solutions for our clients
- A passion for helping clients succeed; you must be dedicated to customer success
- A passion for the ‘social web’ and how brands and media companies can take advantage of new, emerging techniques and digital mediums; You must be active in social media and/or demonstrate your passion digital content consumption, or techie-innovation
- Excitement to be part of a growing business; ‘ to wear multiple hats to help in product development, marketing, sales, be part of a journey where roles and day-to-day work could change and evolve
You’re Great At...
- Extensive experience of external consulting and delivering SaaS solutions and/or ERP solutions
- Demonstrable project management experience; prior experience with project management or business analysis of software deployments
- Social media savvy with an understanding of media, publishing or content marketing trends
- Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects
- Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
- Ability to multi-task, work with multiple enterprise clients at a time and efficiently manage their individual needs during different implementation stages
- Past experience in a customer facing role
- Strong verbal, listening, written and presentation skills with excellent ability to formulate compelling content marketing ideas and strategies
- Ability to work independently and remotely as part of a hyper collaborative team
- Willingness to travel up to 55%
- Fluent in a language(s) other than English is a bonus
- Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard and Employee Advocacy platforms
- PMP Certification