Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As a key member of our Customer Success team you will lead the implementation of Hootsuite’s Enterprise product and service offerings. You will develop expertise in Hootsuite’s implementation methodology and will accelerate the time to first value for enterprise-class customers by driving adoption with tailored solutions.
You are technically oriented, have project management expertise, and passion for social media. You must also be customer-oriented with strong communication and analytical skills. You have a proven record of Enterprise project implementation success in IT, SaaS or Consulting roles with a minimum of 5 years of direct or related experience You hold a Bachelor's degree and have the ability to travel within North America.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers throughout the implementation project lifecycle
- Foster a seamless transition from initial sale through successful delivery by establishing relationships with customers during the pre-sales cycle and with cross-functional teams post sale
- Partner with customers to identify key business goals and objectives to align products and services with the customer’s desired outcomes
- Set clear project expectations and achievable timeline goals required to execute the technical and business objectives based on the scope of the implementation and supporting adoption, rollout and governance strategies and education plans
- Define and communicate project risks to customer stakeholders through resolution
- Manage all activities around client implementations including: partner liaison, leading scoping sessions, documenting requirements, creating project plans, assigning launch and training resources, managing customer and internal stakeholder expectations, and maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating of 90% or more
- Develop a deep understanding and best practices to support vertical and general industry trends with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
You’re Great At...
- Expert-level project management skills and an ability to work with multiple Enterprise customers at a time to deliver projects on time, within scope and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to identify and translate complex business requirements into solutions that meet a customer’s goals and objectives
- Ability to communicate with senior-level stakeholders both internally and externally, including VP and C-level, in writing and verbally both by phone and in person
- Ability to work independently and remotely as part of a collaborative team
- Fluent in a language(s) other than English
- Familiarity with Hootsuite products and services
- PMP Certification
- Understanding of social media ROI
- Professional experience using a Social Media Management System (SMMS) or Social Relationship Platform (SRP) to manage an organization’s social media