Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
The Engagement Manager will report to the Professional Services Manager and is responsible for the overall management and delivery of Enterprise solutions. The Engagement Manager will work closely with the Sales, Pre-Sales and wider Customer Success team to execute our largest deployments.
- Act as the key champion of client relationship and project communication during the implementation phase of the project
- Owns and executes the project in compliance with the Professional Services’ Launch Methodology
- Manages the governance, budget, timeline, resources and controls scope of the project
- Produces and maintains a detailed project plan and collaborates with all project stakeholders
- Produces and distributes weekly status reports documenting project milestones, progress, risks, decisions and overall project health
- Provides best practices and consulting to clients throughout duration of the project
- Collaborates with internal team members to ensure the success of the project (Sales, Marketing, Community, Product, Engineering)
- Document and gain approval for customer requirements definition
- Secure customer signoff for each delivery phase
- Log and Maintain the project steps and current status in the Hootsuite CRM (SFDC)
- Lead internal projects as required by the Manager of Professional Services
You’re Great At...
The Engagement Manager must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies. Comfortable in the dynamic environment of an exceptionally fast paced technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base. The candidate must be organised and analytical, adept at working well in a close team environment, able to build and implement a project schedule, and able to prioritize multiple competing priorities.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Extensive software implementation experience in a SaaS or web based environment
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management methodologies; (PMP, or a similar certification is an asset)
- Relevant experience in professional services, sales or customer support operations
- Experience using CRMs. Salesforce and creating Salesforce Reports and Dashboards is preferred
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) approaches to project management
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working with global project teams preferred
- Proven Project Management experience working in large enterprises
- Experience in Social Media industry is an asset
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Graduate degree or relevant work experience
- Hootsuite Certified Professional
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for all things social media
- Self motivated with drive to succeed