Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite’s Customer Success department is a smart, passionate and experienced team focused on helping the world’s largest corporations and government agencies be successful in social media. You will establish productive and trusted relationships with Fortune 1000 and other leading organizations and will advocate the full use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise product, services and partner offerings to drive impactful and measurable business value.
This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a deep understanding of business transformation in complex organizations, and the talent to forge strong connections with Hootsuite’s selected strategic accounts.
You have 3+ years of enterprise software sales and experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Fortune 1000 corporations and proven success selling complex solutions preferably with experience in social, security and compliance across key verticals including financial services, government, higher education, healthcare and media and technology
You're Great At...
- Having success in key accounts with responsibilities for forecasting, quota attainment, executive presentations and quarterly and annual opportunity tracking
- Managing a multi-million dollar pipeline and demonstrated ability to work with sales teams and partners to expand business
- Communication and presentation skills
- Taking initiative, own processes, and work independently as required
- Organization with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Working well with others in a team sales environment
Fluent in a language(s) other than English
Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard
Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
Flexible day-to-day schedule
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)