We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
- Track, forecast and close renewal, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts and achieve a 120% net renewal rate
- Partner with sales teams to identify executive sponsors and stakeholders for each client account
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each client account to drive measurable business value from Hootsuite’s products, services and partners
- Create and implement account penetration and adoption plans and strategies to grow Hootsuite’s footprint within assigned agencies
- Prepare and deliver formal quarterly business reviews
- Attend key events, tradeshows, conferences and provide thought leadership at VIP roundtables
- Manage and track KPIs (key performance indicators) in Salesforce related to renewal and expansion commitments to ensure predictable and exceptional results
- Conduct contract negotiations and develop business case proposals as required
- Frequent travel, up to 30% within assigned territory, may be required
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of enterprise software sales and experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Fortune 1000 corporations
- Proven success selling complex solutions preferably with experience in social, security and compliance across key verticals including financial services, government, higher education, healthcare and media and technology
- Record of success in key accounts with responsibilities for forecasting, quota attainment, executive presentations and quarterly and annual opportunity tracking
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar pipeline and demonstrated ability to work with sales teams and partners to expand business
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative, own processes, and work independently as required
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Works well with others in a team sales environment