Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite’s Customer Success department is a smart, passionate and experienced team focused on helping the world’s largest corporations and government agencies be successful in social media. You will establish productive and trusted relationships with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. You will support clients’ social media strategies, advocate the full use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise-level product, and contribute to the overall positive image of the company.
This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, and the talent to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients.
- Develops lasting relationships and guides customers on their social journey as a trusted advisor
- Actively manages the customer relationship and the lifetime value of each assigned client by helping customers realize the economic value of their purchases in order to preserve and grow revenue
- Oversees the initial launch and owns the ongoing adoption and renewal of Hootsuite Enterprise and other products across multiple organizations in conjunction with multiple stakeholders
- Develops a deep understanding of each assigned client’s industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
- Creates and delivers quarterly business reviews at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Identifies risk, upsell opportunities and works with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- Attends, presents and provides leadership at key sponsored and non-sponsored industry events including tradeshows, conferences and VIP roundtables
- Periodic travel to client sites and industry events may be required
You’re Great At...
- Minimum of 2+ years of SAAS account management or customer success experience - or equivalent industry experience
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Fortune 500 corporations
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and APIs
- Excellent written, communication, presentation skills
- Both a passion for and experience with social media
- Works well with others. Loves being on a team.
- Ability to take initiative, own processes, and work independently as required
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Strong recommendations
- Experience in Social Media Management Software, Social Advertising, Marketing Analytics, Customer Success Platforms, API products, Internal/External Social Networks & Social Advertising
- Proven success in a fast-moving, dynamic, environment
- Knowledge of social media tools, strategies and trends
- Fluent in a language(s) other than English is a bonus
- Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
- Flexible day-to-day schedule
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)