Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite’s Customer Success department is a smart, passionate and dedicated team focused on helping the world’s largest corporations and government agencies be successful in social media.
You will establish productive and trusted relationships with some of the world’s most prestigious organisations. You will support clients’ social media strategies, advocate the full use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise‐level product, and contribute to the overall positive image of the company.
You have an enthusiastic business ethic, a service‐oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, and the talent to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients. You will develop lasting relationships and guide customers on their social journey as a trusted advisor. You will actively manage the customer relationship and the lifetime value of each assigned client by helping customers realise the economic value of their purchases in order to preserve and grow revenue.
You will oversee the initial launch and own the ongoing adoption and renewal of Hootsuite Enterprise and other products across multiple organisations in conjunction with multiple stakeholders, develop a deep understanding of each assigned client’s industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI.
Success metrics in this role will include ensuring strong performance within customer renewals, increasing retention rates, improving platform adoption, and identifying upsell opportunities such as licenses and new products.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage, retain & grow a portfolio of clients
- Proactively engage with your clients via strategic QBRs and regular operational meetings, ensuring your clients’ needs and objectives are understood at all times
- Own the overall success of your clients by ensuring they receive effective on‐boarding, training, education and support throughout their relationship with Hootsuite, raising any concerns around the delivering of these aspects to the relevant teams and management to ensure they are addressed.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders within your clients’ business to ensure you have direct access to decision‐makers impacting contract renewals and upsell opportunities
- Generate upsell opportunities by partnering with Account Executives to present Hootsuite’s value proposition and product offering to all relevant audiences
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ goals and challenges, offering best‐practice advice and presenting practical solutions available within the Hootsuite product suite
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Drive adoption of Hootsuite’s product suite, ensuring your clients feel they are gaining great value from their investment
- Monitor your clients to identify churn risk and develop action plans to address this
- Ensure any client issues are resolved quickly, by providing effective day‐to‐day account management and leveraging resources from across the company as needed.
- Be the immediate go‐to person for your client, someone they feel partners with them in their social media strategies and can assist in meeting their objectives
- Maintain an excellent understanding of Hootsuite’s products and services at all times
- Travel to client sites as required to fulfill work duties and achieve team's objectives
- Achieve a minimum of 85% retention across client portfolio.
- Travel to client sites and industry events for face to face meetings as required
- Inspire customer success across the company
- Be the customer’s voice, liaising between Hootsuite’s customers and all relevant internal teams (e.g. Professional Services, Technical Support, Product Development, etc) to ensure the needs of the customer are communicated and managed effectively.
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
You’re Great At...
- French (Native Speaker)
- Experience of providing account management/support to a portfolio of clients; ideally this would cover a range of clients, both in terms of value and industries.
- Success in consistently managing high levels of client retention
- Strong commercial awareness; demonstrable experience of identifying growth opportunities in a client base
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and API’s
- Experience of contract negotiations and contract renewal processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organised and structured approach to managing clients
- Professional and “can‐do” attitude
- Team player
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial and rapid‐growth environment
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Strong social media knowledge
- Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard
- If you are fluent in another language.