Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are a sharp and experienced account manager, passionate about helping and leading corporations and marketing agencies to be successful in social media. You have enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, and the talent to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients.You will establish productive and trusted relationships with key stakeholders in multiple organizations. You will support clients’ social media strategies, advocate the full use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise-level product, and contribute to the overall positive image of the company.
You have 2+ years of account management or customer success experience, or equivalent industry experience. You have experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Fortune 1,000 corporations with proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships at scale. You have solid written, communication and presentation skills with both a passion for and experience with social media. You are comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment.
You’re Great at..
- Developing clear communication and guiding customers on their social journey as a trusted advisor
- Actively managing the customer relationship and the lifetime value of clients across a large and diverse assigned customer base
- Overseeing the initial launch and owning the ongoing adoption and renewal of Hootsuite Enterprise and other products across multiple organizations
- Developing a thorough understanding of assigned client’s industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
- Identifying risk, upsell opportunities and working with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- Fluent in a language(s) other than English is a bonus
- Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard
- High-level corporate understanding with the ability to seek and ask strategic questions
- Experience with contract negotiations, contract renewal processes and Purchase Orders
- Flexible day-to-day schedule
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)