Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
We are looking for a driven individual who enjoys working directly with customers to understand requirements, help Enterprise customers get launched on Hootsuite for long term success, while providing best practice social media advice and training on our platform.
As a key member of our Customer Success team, you will be an expert and client advocate who will lead, develop and execute on implementation plans for Hootsuite Enterprise that will make our customers extremely successful. The ideal candidate for this role will be customer oriented with strong communication and analytical skills. In addition, we are seeking someone who is technically oriented, has project management expertise, and passion for social media. You must be able to articulate value, inspire and be comfortable consulting our customers.
- Deliver on all our client service offerings, which currently comprise of: Launch Services, Training Services, Crisis Simulations, Integration Services and Security Services
- Project lead and implement HootSuite project roll outs including: project management, project tracking, requirements and needs analysis, customer feedback sessions, dashboard customization and configurations, and analytic report creation
- Possess an in-depth understanding of HootSuite’s suite of products, apps, and services
- Based on the client’s social media strategy, align core HootSuite capabilities to that strategy and understand their challenges while establishing the best solution or workaround
- Conduct customized training sessions on HootSuite delivered via online webinars or in-person.
- Arrange and draft agendas, prepare related background material, take minutes and follow up on action items from meetings in a timely and professional manner
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
- At least 4+ years experience in a B2B customer centric environment
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for all things social media
- Professional experience with social media networks, beneficial if you have Hootsuite knowledge
- Professional experience using a Social Media Management System (SMMS) or Social Relationship Platform (SRP) to manage an organization’s social media, or to manage multiple client’s social media
- Confidence when talking about social media for business in terms of its values, common strategies and analytics
- Proven ability to build and grow customer relationships
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues
- Ability to train or teach someone, particularly on a technology solution
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within the team and across various departments
- Must thrive in a challenging, dynamic and extremely fast-paced work environment
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self motivated and drive to succeed
- Experience conceiving, executing and optimizing a campaign across social media and other digital channels
- Experience with the social media strategy and implementation of that strategy for multiple clients or a major brand
- Experience interacting with social profiles and a community of users through a Social Media Management System
- Customer service, especially SaaS
- Familiarity with the tech industry
- Any digital/online marketing experience would also be beneficial
- Relevant work experience in account management, business analysis, consulting, Professional Services or other implementation & delivery type roles
- Experience conducting client needs analysis, and customizing/configuring a software platform to meet those needs
- Experience in the consulting and delivery of solutions on social media management systems
- Hootsuite Certified Professional
- Podio, Asana, Basecamp or other project management tools
- Spanish, French, German or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) language proficiencies