Hootsuite’s Corporate Customer Success department is a smart, passionate and experienced team focused on helping the world’s largest corporations and government agencies be successful in social media. You will establish productive and trusting relationships with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. You will support clients’ social media strategies, advocate the full use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise-level product, and contribute to the overall positive image of the company.
This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, and the talent to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients.
Executes the implementation of Hootsuite Enterprise across organizations in conjunction with multiple stakeholders
Comprehends Hootsuite Enterprise and provides product demos, best practices, and presents new integrations
Consistently communicates with clients to ensure robust account activity and account growth
Creates trusting and long-term relationships with multiple decision makers/influencers per account
Liaises with Sales Executives in pursuit of account growth and new business potential
Coordinates with support, service and management to exceed account performance and customers’ expectations
- Secure clients’ annual contract renewals
Required Skills & Experience
Minimum of 2+ years of account management experience
Experience managing accounts of Fortune 500 corporations
Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships
Technical competence & enthusiasm (understanding of SaaS software, APIs, technology, etc)
Excellent written, communication, presentation skills
Both a passion for and experience with social media
Works well with others. Loves being on a team.
Independent – to take initiative, own processes, and work independently
Highly organized. Tenacity to finish projects
- Strong recommendations
- Minimum of 4+ years of account management experience
- Experience managing accounts of Fortune 500 corporations
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships
- Technical competence & enthusiasm (understanding of SaaS software, APIs, technology, etc)
- Excellent written, communication, presentation skills
- Both a passion for and experience with social media
- Works well with others. Loves being on a team.
- Independent – to take initiative, own processes, and work independently
- Highly organized
- Strong recommendations