Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As our Developer Ecosystem Program Manager, you will oversee the development and execution of strategically designed and data-driven programs, focused on the Developer and Partner lifecycle.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Platform & Ecosystem, this role is responsible for increasing participation in and the impact of our Developer & Partner Ecosystem, with support provided by other stakeholders across the organization. You have experience managing global programs and have played a leading role in the design, development and launch of medium to large projects. You will contribute to the strategy and lead the implementation of every aspect of our Developer and Partner Ecosystem - from systems to processes to people - you relish working on the details. You are a process driven, bright, energetic, highly-motivated, self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- 4+ years product, software, project and/or program management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Expert ability to work cross functionally within the organization and externally with the market and developer ecosystem
- Ability to quickly forge strong and strategic internal and external relationships
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business audiences
- Ability to articulate clear value propositions for new strategies and tactics
- Experience developing and presenting complex program business cases, visually in slide format
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships with individual contributors to executive-level stakeholders
- Expert-level project management (time management, coordination, planning) with the ability to deliver results while managing multiple priorities
- Proven experience in developing and executing a new program
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Proven ability to deliver results while juggling multiple priorities in an extremely fast-moving environment
You’re Great At...
- Developing, project managing and executing programs and campaigns that enable our developers and partners to be successful
- Implementing and maintaining monthly and quarterly KPI reporting to measure the success of key programs
- Managing and maintaining our Integration Fund including payouts to our development partners
- Meeting with internal stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Channel and Operations teams to plan and deliver program updates
- Monitoring and optimizing the program effectiveness in conjunction with Ecosystem stakeholders and Data Analysts
- Documenting current systems and processes on the platform and ecosystem team and identifying areas for optimization.
- Optimizing current systems and processes by implementing new process or systems or improving upon what is currently in place
- Relevant work experience in developer ecosystems, business operations or business consulting
- Previous experience with CRM applications, project management, collaboration and/or authoring tools
- Ability to thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceed expectations
- Enjoy dynamic, high energy environments
- Understanding and passion for social media
- Passion for partner success
- Technically savvy (web development a major plus)