We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
Strategic growth is critical to Hootsuite’s future. Whether integrating a new technology, acquiring a fast growing start up, or partnering with a major technology company, bold strategic moves are vital to winning in our fast growing market. As part of the Corporate Development team, you'll be responsible for enabling exponential growth through strategic partnerships with some of the world's largest software companies.
The good news: When it comes to partnering, we have a big head start. In addition to being the market leader with 15 million users including 800 of the Fortune 1000, we also have the largest partner ecosystem in the space. We have a big library of APIs, hundreds of integrations, thousands of partners, and millions of app installs in our integration marketplace.
Our Strategic Partners represent some of our biggest and best partnership opportunities and in many cases they also represent potential customers, vendors and investors. However, all this opportunity is tempered with the challenges associated with navigating large, complex organizations. This is where you are at your best. This is your mandate.
Working as part of the broader Corporate Development team, you are responsible for building and managing relationships with select global Strategic Partners. You will:
- Establish, grow & nurture relationships at all levels in the partner organization
- Establish joint value props & identify integration/channel opportunities
- Align relevant internal stakeholders around the opportunity and business impact
- Drive execution of integration & channel opportunities internally & externally
- Work closely with marketing to champion go- to- market initiatives
- Keep leadership updated on Strategic Partner team activities & impact
You’re Great At...
- Building strategic relationships with companies like Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Adobe, etc.
- Identifying internal & external stakeholders, then building & maintaining strong relationships with them
- Negotiating complex partner agreements
- Driving forward multiple cross functional integration & channel partnership opportunities
- At least ten years experience in Strategic Partner management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability as a top producer in a partner or sales leadership role
- SaaS, AdTech or MarTech experience
- Familiarity with Digital Transformation concepts and/or Social Business
- Social media presence/expertise