As a key member of the Global Alliances team you will be laser-focused on continuously elevating our relationship with the social networks at the core of our Social Relationship Platform, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ & Pinterest.
Hungry for ownership and responsibility you will assist in the development of a strong pipeline of Alliance partnership growth opportunities, with a focus on product & market research. Balancing a keen attention to detail with a strategic focus, you relish in the opportunity to think bigger and reach higher every day.
This role reports to the Alliances Manager and liases with cross-functional team members in development, product marketing, legal, online revenue opps, and enterprise sales.
- Gather feedback from Product and Sales departments to identify Alliance API issues or growth opportunities, and help prioritize partner communications
- Ongoing market research on existing and prospective new Alliance partners to inform GTM strategy + better align partnership focus across Product and Marketing
- Manage day-to-day activities including: setting up meetings, preparation of collateral + contracts, and coordination of small to medium internal projects
- Metric tracking and reporting to upper management on KPIs
- Support the launch of major new Alliance integrations, including go-to-marketing execution, creating internal educational resources and gathering + analyzing feedback
- Work with interdisciplinary internal and external teams to ensure smooth communication and a seamless execution of projects
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Competencies associated with a post secondary degree in business or other related fields
- Strong analytical and market research skills
- Love of start-ups and proven success in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Passion for social media, especially as it pertains to business
- Deep interest in improving social media applications and solutions for business
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams towards a specific goal
- Ability to demonstrate high diplomacy and judgement
- Experience in Social Media Management Software, Social Advertising, Marketing Analytics, API Products, Internal/External Social Networks &/or Social Advertising
- Experience working in a client or partner-facing role in a corporate setting