We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
Strategic growth is critical to Hootsuite’s future. Whether launching innovative new partnerships, acquiring an upstart in our space, or partnering with Facebook to bring something new to market, bold strategic moves are vital to winning in our quickly evolving environment.
Working as part of a global corporate development team, the Strategic Partnerships Manager is responsible for building and managing relationships with select Strategic Global Partners including software vendors and technology providers. Establishing C-level through to ground floor relationships to drive joint initiatives, you are committed to transforming business for their clients by bringing them services and solutions built around communications. In addition to building strong relationships, you have the ability to 'programize' the partnership experience for both parties.
You’re Great at…
- Being intune with the key players of our industry and have a passion for social media and the broader marketing technology space. Through grit and humility, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- and what could be.
- Being a networker and a natural “connector”
- Managing strategic relationships (such as Microsoft, IBM, etc.)
- 5 years minimum business development experience
- A strong understanding of SaaS technologies, B2B partnerships, software referrals and reselling agreements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability as a top producer in a partner or sales role
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Web/Marketing technology sales experience
- Familiarity with Digital Transformation concepts and/or Social Business
- Sales training certification
- Energetic personality
- Partnership experience with global organizations
*All applicants require a valid Canadian work permit and must be located in Vancouver or willing to relocate*