We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
Hootsuite is a global strategic partner to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and many other networks. With the recent rollout of Hootsuite Ads, the opportunity to grow and work closer to our network partners has increased significantly.
As a Hootsuite Alliance Manager you will be responsible for growing and deepening relationships with our most strategic network partners and any new partners we bring on this year. You will raise Hootsuite’s profile with the networks, align regional Hootsuite stakeholders to their network counterparts and ensure activity and relationships are aligned with the Global Alliances team and Hootsuite as a whole.
To be successful in this role you will need to be intellectually curious and a world-class communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are resourceful, self-sufficient and a quick learner. You are able to shift seamlessly between supporting marketing efforts, understanding customer needs, diving deep into product APIs and engaging executives at Hootsuite and at the networks. You are equally comfortable conveying your thoughts through a slide deck in a board room as you are on the back of a napkin. You’re a passionate individual that finds networking and building relationships energizing. You will become proficient with Hootsuite’s messaging and products , and will tirelessly advocate for the company at partner meetings and events. As a remote employee, you will need to be a self-starter that likes autonomy and doesn’t miss deadlines.
- Be a dual advocate: Evangelize and elevate Hootsuite’s strategic narrative and vision throughout the networks while also representing network interests and trends internally to Hootsuite
- Develop, execute and report against quarterly partner plans that align partner activity with team and company goals
- Nurture strong relationships with key partner stakeholders to help identify and execute on joint opportunities
- Lobby for new network features and product APIs that differentiate Hootsuite in the market
- Lead data access, marketing and commercial negotiations
- Work hand in hand with Hootsuite sales, marketing and channel teams to develop sales opportunities that drive measurable results at various points of the sales funnel
- Provide scaled support for any social network requests coming from the field, ultimately driving increased customer satisfaction and revenue
- Work cross-functionally with remote Hootsuite teams to achieve business goals
- Travel up to 40%, including monthly visits to Hootsuite HQ in Vancouver, BC
You’re Great At...
- Communicating, be it with partners, your teammates or your customers
- Implementing process and reporting measured success of partner plans
- Context switching between technical, commercial and organizational projects
- Quarterbacking success with marketing, sales, legal and product teams
- Tracking success in tools like Marketo and Salesforce while also knowing your way around Aha!, Trello, and Jira
- Galvanizing internal and external stakeholders around a joint strategy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships which fuel measurable success
- Taking complete ownership of your success
- Deep understanding of Digital Ads Space
- Strong relationships at Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other networks
- Can comfortably speak about APIs
- Worked in a marketing and/or sales function in the past
- Has worked remotely in the past