We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Don't see a position listed for you, but are confident you'd make a great addition to the nest?
We invite you to still send through your application, making sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit! On the job application we will ask you to define which department is of most interest to you; therefore, here is a brief description of the different departments:
- Business & Corporate Development - business development is the partnerships with other companies that drive revenue or collaborate on technology. Corporate development involves M&A, investments, divestitures, and sometimes incubation of new businesses.
- Business Insights & Analytics - responsible for empowering the global go-to-market teams with the business and customer insights to make data informed and strategic operating decisions.
- Customer Success - ensures customers are achieving the expected benefits from the solution. This team covers the launch and implementation services, advisory services, product and strategy training, and day to day interaction with a Customer Success Manager.
- Customer Support - the range of customer services to assist customers in making the most effective and correct use of our services.
- Development Operations & Security - these teams are responsible for our infrastructure and maintaining the Hootsuite products to ensure that it is secure and safe for our 15m users.
- Enterprise Sales - overall, this team partners with market leaders to deliver complete solutions that respect their current processes and maximizes their technology investments.
- Finance - the management of all the company's financial systems including: revenues, liabilities, assets, budgets and investments.
- Growth - an increase in the demand for our service over time; winning larger market share.
- IT & Business Technology - internal IT support for all 1000+ owls and the software they use to get their jobs done.
- Legal - the established principles and regulations that we recognize and are applicable to our people.
- Marketing - the process by which services move from concept to customer. Thinking about the business in terms of customer needs and customer satisfaction.
- Partners - this team focuses on identifying, enabling, and managing relationships with VAR's, SI's, digital agencies, and global professional services firms.
- People - the organizational function that deals with our people and any issues related to our people and their satisfaction.
- Platform & Ecosystems - product platforms are defined by core components made by the platform owner and are then complemented by other applications.
- Pre-sales - helping the world's largest organizations develop social strategies that support their marketing objectives and business goals. This team helps our customer's build relationships with their customers and ultimately impacts their bottom line.
- Product Management & Design - the team responsible for deciding the look and feel of our products
- Sales Operations - delivers programs to increase profitable revenues across multiple streams: online and enterprise sales, partner sales, and new products.
- Software Development - the team that builds our our Hootsuite products!
Please note that due to the large amounts of applicants submitted to "Awesome", our response may be delayed! #BusyOwls